Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Career Opportunities in Agriculture ScienceBY: Amna Adnan | Category: Agriculture | Submitted: 2010-06-07 17:54:14
Article Summary: "Agriculture provides many career opportunities. For example people can apply for the jobs in the field of agricultural engineering, food scientists, agricultural management etc..."
Agriculture is a very important field of biotechnology. It fulfills the needs of mankind by providing food in the form of cereals, milk, butter and meat. Every day scientists try to find new ways to develop such techniques which can be beneficent for the people. If we have a look at this field in detail, we see that human cannot live without agriculture because it provides the basic necessities of life. Agriculture also provides opportunities of jobs for the people. There are various sub fields in agriculture in which people can get jobs for example:
Agricultural engineering is the branch of agricultural which makes use of the techniques of engineering and produces healthy crops ad livestock. It is also beneficent for the environment. India is one of the best countries which have very successful agricultural industry. To get a job in agricultural engineering, an individual must be B.Tech in agriculture from any registered institute. Food processing industries, research organizations and agribusiness firms can provide jobs to the agricultural engineers.
Industry sector of agriculture offers jobs to the people who can work in seed processing. Meat and poultry packing and manufacturing of dairy products and in sales and marketing and many other sectors. This sector needs people who have full knowledge of their work and can perform their duty efficiently.
Service sector provides jobs of regulating and supplying the seeds, fertilizers and chemicals. People who are interested in getting job in this field; they should have at least bachelor degree and should have the basic knowledge about their field. Services sector also offers jobs as agricultural statisticians, agricultural technicians, inspection and regulation of food and feed.
To get the job in agricultural management one should be qualified in the 2 years associate degree or 4 years bachelor's degree from any agricultural college. An individual should be trained in their field. Managerial skills are must to learn for the person who wants to apply for agricultural management.
Job for food scientists needs a bachelor's degree. For research purposes, a master's or doctoral degree holder is preferred. For the food scientist, it is necessary that the person must have the knowledge of their field and must have the basic knowledge of biology, chemistry and physics.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (1 comments so far)
• Celiac Disease: New Advancements in Detection and Therapy
• Environmental Pollution - List of Most Common Pollutants
• PCR Based Markers: A great tool for Gene Tagging
• Health Care and WHO
Latest Articles in "Agriculture" category:
• Use of Biotechnology in Agriculture
• Plant Based Edible Vaccine
• Genetically Modified Food - Yes or No?
• Agricultural Biotechnology - Definition and Various Products
• Synthetic Seed Production and Application
• Role of Biotechnology in Agriculture | Various Agricultural Technologies
• Biofortification - A Technique Used in Agriculture
• Biotechnology in Agriculture Development
• Biotechnology in Animal Feed and Feeding
• Biofertilizers: Types, Benefits and Applications
• Genetically Modified Food - Advantages and Disadvantages
• Genetically Modified Crops as Medicine
• Cryopreservation and Conservation of Plant Genetic Material
• Biotechnology and the Coconut
• Biotechnology in Rice Farming
• Bt Corn: Method, Mode of Action and Benefits
• Safe Insecticides For the Environment
• Plant Growth Promoting Substances
• Biodiesel Production Method - Its Advantages and Disadvantages
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us