Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Transcriptomics sequencing and lncRNA Sequencing Analysis: Quality Evaluation and Genome AlignmentBY: Sherry Green | Category: Bioinformatics | Submitted: 2015-11-18 01:41:33
Article Summary: "The data analysis of transcriptomics sequencing and lncRNA sequencing is the key element of successful interpretation of sequencing. And the quality evaluation and genome alignment are the bases for the data analysis..."
The data analysis of transcriptomics sequencing and lncRNA sequencing is the key element of successful interpretation of sequencing. And the quality evaluation and genome alignment are the bases for the data analysis.
Size: 500 KB
About Author / Additional Info:
Sherry Green, from CD Genomics, http://www.cd-genomics.com, a biotechnology company which provides sequencing, genotyping, microarray service for global researchers.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• The Different DNA Libraries
• Nutrigenomics: Effect of Nutrients on Gene Expression
• Interactions between Zinc and other Plant Nutrients
• Biological Waste Treatment: A Process of Purification
Latest Articles in "Bioinformatics" category:
• Career as Bioinformatician and Biostatistician
• Expander: A Tool of Bioinformatics
• Role of Bioinformatics in Drug Discovery
• Importance and Applications of Bioinformatics in Molecular Medicine
• Bioinformaticist vs. Bioinformatician - Definition, Differences and Career Outlook
• Bioinformatics Application in Nanotechnology
• How Bioinformatics Handles the Biological Data?
• Application of Bioinformatics in Medicine
• Prenatal Diagnosis via Bioinformatics Skills
• Applications of Bioinformatics in Agriculture
• Next Generation Sequencing Technologies: 454 Pyrosequencing
• GenScan: Bioinformatics Software For Structure Prediction and Analysis of Gene
• Pairwise Sequence Alignment For Sequence Similarity
• Applications of Bioinformatics in Biotechnology
• Introduction to Bioinformatics: Role of Mathematics and Technology
• Why and How of Normalization in Microarray Data Analysis
• Steps in Microarray Data Analysis - Part I
• Steps in Microarray Data Analysis - Part II
• Bilirubin Metabolism And its Role in Neonatal Jaundice
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us