Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Antigens and Antibodies Explained [PDF]BY: Shivam Gupta | Category: Biology | Submitted: 2015-11-18 01:41:16
Article Summary: "The detailed discussion on Antigens and Antibodies structures, antigen and antibody interactions, Polyclonal antibodies and Monoclonal Antibodies..."
The detailed discussion on Antigens and Antibodies structures, antigen and antibody interactions, Polyclonal antibodies and Monoclonal Antibodies.
Size: 800 KB
About Author / Additional Info:
I am currently pursuing B. Tech in Biotechnology from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Mtt Assay: Assess The Viability Of Cell In Culture
• In Silico Designing of RNA Aptamers
• Journey to Bacillus Thuringiensis (BT) Crops
• Transgenic Approach: Metal Accumulators: Efficient Phytoremediation
Latest Articles in "Biology" category:
• Wonderful World of Microorganisms and Their Role in Human Life.
• Molecular Biology Techniques
• Process of Reproduction in Bacteria
• Importance of Microorganisms in the Ecosystem
• Starting From the Basics: DNA Extraction
• Agrobacetium-Mediated Transformation Protocol
• Sucrose Regulating Photosynthesis
• Nitrogen Fixation: Genes Involved and the Infection Process
• Functional Genomics: A Tool in Genetic Engineering
• Plant Tissue Culture and Its Applications
• Harmful Effects of Mold and Their Prevention
• Gel Electrophoresis in Molecular Biology
• Extraction of Phytochemicals
• Applications of Thin Layer Chromatography
• Beneficial and Harmful Bacteria
• Calvin Cycle Regulation and Effect on Photosynthesis
• How a Baby Develops Inside Mother's Womb: From an Embryo to a Child
• Apoptosis (or cell suicide) : Process and Types
• Neurotransmitters and its types
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us