Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
A Proteomic Road to Acquire Improvement in Crop Productivity [PDF]BY: Vinay Sharma | Category: Biotech-Research | Submitted: 2017-03-28 10:18:57
Article Summary: "The contribution of proteomic studies to our understanding of stress response mechanisms in different plant organs and tissues. The resilience of crop plants in the context of climate changes is absolutely essential to reach significant achievements in genomics-driven breeding of major crops for high productivity and stress tole.."
A Proteomic Road to Acquire Improvement in Crop Productivity
Author: VINAY SHARMA
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
ASSAM AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY JORHAT , ASSAM
EMAIL ID : email@example.com
Genomics is the field of genetics that attempts to understand the content, organisation, function and evolution of genetic information contained in whole genome. Large-scale genome projects have greatly changed the face of biology. Genomics has often been referred to as a new field that has led to a paradigm shift in the way science is performed. By taking full advantage of the vast amount of sequencing data, it has become possible to look at biology in a different way (Varshney et al vol 1, Springer (2007)). Meanwhile the genomic era has undergone a transformation in modern post-genomic times. Nowadays researchers do not need to approach biological questions in a hypothesis-driven way but instead can collect and analyse data in a more non-biased and broader fashion (Rounsley and Briggs 1999; Brent 2000). New types of scientific questions can be asked and new kinds of experiments can be performed at an unprecedented pace. Recent technological advances and the rapid development of novel tools now permit the interrogation of a complete genome all at once and in a single experiment.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• New Dimension of Scope and Career in Microbiology
• Food Adulteration- Types, Worldwide Laws & Future.
• Animal Manure Recycling Technology For P Enriched Compost
• Proliferating Demand For Probiotics
Latest Articles in "Biotech-Research" category:
• Human Longevity: A Revolution in Biotechnology and Nanotechnology.
• Nanoparticles as Delivery Device For Gene Therapy
• Biotechnology as a Tool in Medicine: Focus on Artemisinin
• Tissue Cells and Skin Cells Reprogrammed Into Embryonic Stem Cells:-
• Polymerase Chain Reaction (or PCR) - Technique For Amplifying DNA
• Treatment of Heart Disease With Stem Cells
• Biological Activities and Bioassays
• DNA Sequencing: Maxam Gilbert Method
• PCR Aspects and its Future | PCR versus Cloning
• Plasmid as Vectors For Plant Transformation
• Gene Isolation and Characterisation
• Apoptosis and Cancer: A Review
• Extraction of Nucleic Acids (DNA and RNA) From Plant Tissues
• Stem Cells From Bone Marrow and Vein Leftovers Can Heal Damaged Hearts
• Gene Transfer Techniques: Biolistics, Bacterial and Viral Transformation
• Breast Cancer: Cactus For Womens Life
• Mtt Assay: Assess The Viability Of Cell In Culture
• Medicinal Plants: Source Of Medicine
• Biotechnology Impact on Alzheimer's Disease
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us