Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Bio Fuels: A Green Alternative for Energy Sustainability [PDF]BY: Aditi Mathur | Category: Environmental-Biotechnology | Submitted: 2016-11-04 07:53:56
Article Summary: "This article concentrates on need, types, and techniques of production, advantages and disadvantages of bio fuels. It also depicts the trends of use of bio fuel in India and future plans to adopt it as a blend in conventional petroleum fuel..."
Bio fuels: A green alternative for Energy Sustainability.
This article concentrates on need, types, and techniques of production, advantages and disadvantages of bio fuels. It also depicts the trends of use of bio fuel in India and future plans to adopt it as a blend in conventional petroleum fuel.
Size: 676 KB
About Author / Additional Info:
I am a post graduate in Botany & Biotechnology.
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Physiological Disorders in Solanaceous Vegetable Crops
• Compost Tea: An Organic Additive For Plant Health
• Alopecia in Dogs and its Management
• Evolutionary Principles and Neutral Mutation
Latest Articles in "Environmental-Biotechnology" category:
• Advantages and Disadvantages of Biofuels
• Phytoremediation For Heavy Metals
• Biotechnology For a Clean Environment
• Methods of Wastewater Treatment
• Steps Involved in Nitrogen Cycle
• Biotechnology and Environment Protection
• Greenhouse Effect - Importance and Types
• Biological Degradation of Xenobiotics
• Phytoremediation - Greener Approach to Control Pollution
• Impact of Waste Management
• Waste Water Treatment Steps: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Treatment
• Bioremediation - A Weapon to Tackle Oil Spills
• Phytoremediation - Use of green plants to remove pollutants
• The History of Botany | Botanists in Philippines
• Bioremediation by Cold Tolerant Microbes
• Cold Adaptation by Microorganisms
• Succession Stages of Xerosere
• The Climax Concept - Theories and Categories
• Succession Stages of Hydrosere
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us