Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Construction of Partial Genomic Library of Bacillus Subtilis [PDF]BY: Monazza Shahab | Category: Genetics | Submitted: 2014-09-20 02:49:59
Article Summary: "A genomic library consists of clone of every gene and extragenic sequences found in the cell of any given organism. Having learnt about it in theories, it is a great experience to construct one practically. Also the usefulness of a genomic library is immense; it could be preserved for ages and can be used to study about various .."
CONSTRUCTION OF PARTIAL GENOMIC LIBRARY OF Bacillus subtilis AND SCREENING FOR RECOMBINANTS PRODUCING Alpha-AMYLASE, PROTEASE AND LIPASE
Size: 773 KB
A genomic library consists of clone of every gene and extragenic sequences found in the cell of any given organism. Having learnt about it in theories, it is a great experience to construct one practically. Also the usefulness of a genomic library is immense; it could be preserved for ages and can be used to study about various genes that harbours the genome of an organism.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Proliferating Demand For Probiotics
• Medical Genetics: Its Introduction and Scope
• Various Methods for Quantitation of Proteins
• Gas Chromatography and its Applications
Latest Articles in "Genetics" category:
• The Science and History of Genetics. How It Predicts the Genetic Code
• Telomeres: Is It Responsible For Ageing and Cancer?
• Human Genetic Engineering,its Methods and Ethics
• Gene Mutation And Cancer
• DNA Technology Used in Forensics
• DNA Fingerprinting: Uses and Methods Involved
• Treatment of Genetic Diseases by Gene Therapy
• Human Intelligence and Genetics
• Ethical Issues Related to Human and Animal Cloning
• Mitochondrial DNA and Forensic
• DNA Footprinting and Gene Sequencing
• Biotechnology and Types of Cloning
• Designer Babies:Method and Ethical Issues
• Prenatal Diagnosis: Non-invasive and Invasive Techniques
• What are the Benefits of Genetic Engineering?
• The Advantages and Disadvantages of Genetic Engineering in Humans
• Types of Genetic Disorders
• Bovine Somatotropin: A Growth Hormone
• Advantages and Disadvantages of Genetically Modified Food
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us