Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
Parallel Potential Prospects of Nanotechnology and BioinformaticsBY: Kirti Rani | Category: Nanotechnology | Submitted: 2012-07-12 04:00:51
Article Summary: "This article is based on parellel role of nanotechnology and bioinformatics for betterment of mankind and green revolution on earth. This role of bioinformatics in nanotechnology lead to form creation which is called nanolibrary..."
Nanotechnology is one such field which is able to prepare the nanometer sized objects which in turn engineerd the nanoscale particles and their application towards human mankind. It has ability to control atoms and build molecules at extremely nanoscales and diversified into tremendous developments which includes nanobiotechnology, nanorobotics, green nanotechnology and nanoscience for earth and mankind. The bio-informatics is the use of mathematical tools which has been used in sequencing of the genomes, protein profiling, biodiversity assessment and study of evolutionary history. This role of bioinformatics in nanotechnology is called nanolibrary these days. Hence, nanobiotechnology is an integrative combo of biotechnology at nanoscale which is introduced for identification of metabolites related to tumour or other non-traceable health problems. The use of DNA, RNA, proteins and ATP's as building blocks of nanomaterials as DRY-WET technology which has futuristic concepts of nanbiotechnology. Green nanotechnology is also an emerging field of nanotechnology which is involved to produce nanoproducts to maintain sustainable environment and eco-friendly as well.
Potential Use: Integration of both nanotechnology and biotechnology is the drive engine for fuelling to the develop nanoscale objects to prepare the nanolibrary. This nanolibrary can help in building ultimate pathogens which can be identified on the basis of their already existing nucleic acid sequences as informatics library. By this study of human genome is able to block cancer channels to inhibit their nutrition and starve them lead to apoptosis which in turn we can create nanodevices to destroy tumour cells using computational techniques.
Upcoming Issues: There are many related ethical issues which are used to make an attempt for complete shift of all techniques into nanoscale world. It has obviously given rise to concern for health and earth as revolution for human mankind too whether to accept it or not all over the world. Advancement in this technology can solve the medical and healthcare issues for betterment of human mankind as green nanobiotechnology along with the minimizing the use of bio-resources on earth. Hence, Scientists are trying to make out the parallel combination of nanotechnology and bioinformatics and their application in agricultural, food and environmental engineering. This revolutionized combos of nanotechnology and bioinformatics will have potential to cop up upcoming issues of human mankind and earth resources that can actually do wonders to make our world a better place.
About Author / Additional Info:
Dr. Kirti Rani,
Assistant Professor (II),
Amity Institute of Biotechnology,
Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida,
Sec-125, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida-201303 (UP), India.
Off. Phone no: +120-4392946
Mobile no: +9990329492
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Pharmacology Bits: ASPIRIN
• Carotenoids- Introduction, Origin and Properties
• Probiotics in Sustainable Aquaculture
• Carotenoids- Introduction, Origin and Properties
Latest Articles in "Nanotechnology" category:
• Nanoparticles For Human Health
• Application of Nanotechnology in Medicine
• Nanosensors For Security Benefits
• Silver Nanoparticles Elevates Wound Healing
• Nanoparticles in Medical Science: Properties and Various Applications
• Nanotechnology Applications in Medicine, Food Industry and Agriculture
• COMPUTATIONAL NANOTECHNOLOGY: Its Goal, Approach, Role and Scope
• Fullerene: Its Definition, Types and Scope
• Nanophotonics: A Branch of Optical Engineering
• Nano-biotechnology: A Branch of Nanotechnology
• Nanotechnology as Applied to Biosciences
• Respirocytes - A Prognosis From Nanomedicine
• Biosynthesis of Silver and Gold Nanoparticles
• DNA Nanotechnology: History and Applications
• Nanotoxicology: Study of Toxicity of Nanomaterials
• Nano-Circuits: Composition and its Numerous Approaches
• Nanomedicine: Its Introduction and Applications
• Green Nanotechnology: Its Definition, Introduction and Goals
• Nanostructure: Its Introduction and Various Forms
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us