Publish Your Research Online
Get Recognition - International Audience
Request for an Author Account | Login | Submit Article
|HOME||FAQ||TOP AUTHORS||FORUMS||PUBLISH ARTICLE|
The Modern Technology For the Industrial CentrifugeBY: Dr. Andrew Drucker | Category: Others | Submitted: 2012-04-03 03:25:16
Article Summary: "In recent few days, a lot of biotechnology specialists have asked me, which is the best centrifuge for Industry and laboratory use. For that reason, I have studied a lot of centrifuges specification, made in Europe, USA, ASIA and one of the biggest bio technology producing country-India..."
In recent few days, a lot of biotechnology specialists have asked me, which is the best centrifuge for Industry and laboratory use. For that reason, I have studied a lot of centrifuges specification, made in Europe, USA, ASIA and one of the biggest bio technology producing country-India.
India has placed great importance on the development of a strong scientific sector since its early days as an independent country. Technology and science have been associated not only with culture, social progress and the import substitution paradigm, but also with political pre-eminence and even national pride. P. Ghosh affirms for instance that the commitment of the Indian government in the biotech field "emerges out of compulsions and social commitments to minimize foreign dependence.
On the other hand, the European equipments have a good quality, but there is not very well about modern technology development. I will give you the specific example, by using Carl Padberg's CEPA Z model centrifuges. All of us know Carl-Padberg's centrifuges have good quality, and high specifications. But, it is same technology of the 1990, it is representing only one of the main function to separate particles from liquids. I wonder, why they still have not settled with problems like, self- sterilization etc. For now, many of another models are including Dirt bowl and Steam Sterilization-in-place.
Also, there are many features in recent new technology as shown below:
1. Pressure gauges in S.S 316 for monitoring clarified liquid discharge pressure, and steam pressure included.
2. Temperature gauge in S.S for monitoring sterilization temperature included.
3. S.S Centrate discharge control diapharagm valve with Teflon / Viton A diaphragm and triclover inlet outlet connections included.
4. Rupture disc assembly included.
5. Sanitary vapour sealed to complying cGMP standards complete with a centripetal pump for pressurized clarified liquid discharge.
6. Steam Sterilization-in-place and self sealing Bowl Bottom.
7. Castell Inter lock Assembly provided as an additional safety feature to ensure that access is permitted to the bowl after a time delay that ensure that the bowl reaches a stand-still.
8. Bio-hazard containment to BL I LS.
For that reason, i will recommend you the centrifuges, which is made in U.S or Indian new centrifuge technology.
About Author / Additional Info:
Comments on this article: (0 comments so far)
• Genetic Sexing System: Elimination of a Particular Sex in the Population
• Prostate Cancer: Risk of Cancer With Altered Genes
• Biotechnology and Its Applications
• Sex Determination: From Insects to Mammals
Latest Articles in "Others" category:
• Biotechnology, Its Techniques and Human Health
• Techniques of Biotechnology
• Nanomedicine and Disease Treatment
• Biotechnology and Livestock
• Bioinformatics: Combination of Biotechnology and Information Technology
• Gene Patenting and Its Uses
• Polymerase Chain Reaction: A Technique of Biotechnology
• Pharmacogenomics: Benefits and Barriers
• Human Genome Project: Ethical and Legal Issues
• Plant and Animal Tissue Culture: Procedure, Benefits and Limitations
• Therapeutics and Biotechnology
• Biotechnology: A Revolutionary Field and Biotech Challenges
• Recombinant DNA Technology
• Environment and Biotechnology
• Biosensors: Role in Biotechnology
• Human Insulin and Recombinant DNA Technology
• Biotechnology and Its Applications
• Genetic Engineering and its Methods
• Types of Gene Mutations - Diseases Caused By Gene Mutation
Important Disclaimer: All articles on this website are for general information only and is not a professional or experts advice. We do not own any responsibility for correctness or authenticity of the information presented in this article, or any loss or injury resulting from it. We do not endorse these articles, we are neither affiliated with the authors of these articles nor responsible for their content. Please see our disclaimer section for complete terms.
Copyright © 2010 biotecharticles.com - Do not copy articles from this website.
ARTICLE CATEGORIES :
| Disclaimer/Privacy/TOS | Submission Guidelines | Contact Us