Author: Nivedita Yadav
• An algorithm is a sequence of instructions that one must perform in order to solve a well-formulated problem.
• We will specify problems in terms of their inputs and their outputs, and the algorithm will be the method of translating the inputs into the outputs.
• In order to solve a problem, some entity needs to carry out the steps specified by the algorithm.
DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING ALGORITHM
• Bellman pioneered the systematic study of dynamic programming algorithm in the 1950s.
• In mathematics, computer science, economics, and bioinformatics, dynamic programming algorithm is a method for solving complex problems by breaking them down into simpler sub problems.
• A dynamic programming algorithm will examine all possible ways to solve the problem and will pick the best solution.
About Author / Additional Info:
I am research scholar at SHUATS- Allahabad.